IP66 , IP67 , IK10 Testing on Indoor and Outdoor Cameras -NABL, BIS, TEC Approved Labs -ISO/IEC/BS/EN Standards
Are you looking for IP66, IP67, IK10 Testing and Certification for Indoor and Outdoor Cameras, if yes, then you are at the right place, We will provide you testing and Certification service.
What is the IP66 Rating Testing?
IP66 Rating and Testing are dust-tight and provide a strong level of indoor-outdoor protection. Products that qualify for this rating will prevent ingress of water directed at high pressure. Typically, IP66 waterproof enclosures are used in washdown and outdoor applications, such as factories, rooftops, solar installations, and agricultural settings. They give maximum protection against pressure-washing and weather short of water immersion.
What is the IP66 Rating Testing and Certification?
- IP Rating: IP66 Enclosures
- Protection: Able to protect against powerful water jets
- Description: Water projected in powerful jets (12.5 mm nozzle) against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
What is the Test Method of IP66 Rating Testing and Certification?
- Test duration: at least 3 minutes
- Water volume: 100 liters per minute
- Pressure: 100 kPa at a distance of 3 m
What is the IP67 Rating Testing?
IP67 enclosures protect electronics against dust and moisture, including temporary immersion Use an IP67 rated enclosure when you want to be extra sure that your design will be protected from washdown and weather. Products that meet these ratings will protect electronics from blown dust and water ingress in aggressive weather, and they will even protect during total immersion in water to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. Usually, immersion is not a regular feature of IP67 applications, but the rating gives added assurance of protection for critical electronic designs.
What is the IP67 Rating Testing and Certification?
IP67 Rating: IP67 Enclosures
Protection: Able to protect against Immersion up to 1 m
Description: Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
What is the Test Method of IP67 Rating Testing and Certification?
- Test duration: 30 minutes
- Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion).
What is the IK10 Rating Testing and Certification?
- IK10: Protected against 20 joules impact
- Equivalent to impact of 5kg mass dropped from 400mm above-impacted surface.
We are Providing Testing and Certification service all over India, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida UP - 201304,
If you have any Requirements for testing (IP rating, IK rating) on the product Please feel free to contact us.
Mr. Puneet Sharma
08196980555 - 07986633030
Contact on Whatsapp https://wa.link/86ucwa
- Indoor camera testing,
- Outdoor camera testing,
- IP Ratings,
- IP Testing lab,
- IP66 Testing,
- IP67 Testing,
- IK Testing,
- IP66 Waterproof Camera Testing,
- NABL Approved Lab,
- BIS Approved Lab,
- TEC Approved Lab,
- Ingress protection Testing,
- Waterproof Testing,
- Dust proof Testing,
- IP Testing Procedure for Camera,