Mechanical Strength Testing
Do not just say your product is robust. Prove it!!! By Mechanical Strength Testing…….
Mechanical strength test gives the information about the strength, ductility, hardness and fracture toughness of the material. They are performed under many conditions such as impact, fatigue, load, compression, stress, elongation, tension and compression.
Let us have a look at the mechanical testing on Empty enclosures. IEC 62262 is a system which describes the degree of protection provided by enclosure for electrical equipment against external mechanical impacts when the rated voltage is not greater than 72.5 V.
The objective of this standard is to give definition of degree of protection, designation for the degree of protection , requirement for each designation and the tests to be performed to verify that the enclosure meet the requirement of the standard.
What are IK codes?
It is a coding system to indicate the degree of protection provided by the enclosure against harmful external Mechanical hazards.
|IK code||Impact Energy |
( Joules or J)
|IK 01-05||Impact <1 j="" strong="">1>|
|IK 06||Impact =1 joule|
|IK 07||Impact= 2 J|
|IK 08||Impact= 5 J|
|IK 09||Impact=10 J|
|IK 10||Impact=20 J|
The apparatus required for the Impact with required energy are of three types:
- The Spring Hammer: The striking element consists of hammer shaft, hammer head and the cocking knob. The mass of the assembly is 250 Gms (for impact <1 10="" 500gms="" element="" exceed="" impact="" j="" n.="" not="" of="" pressure="" shall="" striking="" strong="" the="">1>
- The Pendulum Hammer: This test apparatus is for the specimen requiring Impact of 2 J or above.
- The vertical Hammer: the hammer consists of a striking element which falls freely from rest through a vertical height.
ITC India Pvt ltd is a leading company in the field of testing in electronics, electrical and photometry disciplines. Being a NABL accredited lab, it is equipped with highly accurate testing equipments and experienced engineers. For your queries, please e-mail us
Why to choose ITC?
We, ITC India providing service to the client from the last 8 years with 100 % satisfied clients. Being NABL accredited, it is equipped with highly accurate machines, experienced and competent engineers. Customer satisfaction is the quality policy of the company. So, we are here to serve the clients in their testing requirements.
- Reasonable Price: Very competitive price, being one of the best on the market. Moreover, this price has no hidden fees.
- The quality of our support is unmatched: We take support one step further by tailoring our replies to suit your knowledge, expectations and personality.
- We're passionate about what we do: What sets us apart from the competition is that we're passionate about the services we provide and quality of support.
- Proven track record: We've gained a reputation as a reliable and honest company in the last 7 years with most of our customers coming from reference.
If Your Buyers Demanding for Mechanical Strength Testing – Contact Now!
Kindly send us the following Details, So that we can provide you quotation for the same:
- Product Name, Technical Specifications and Brochure
- Product Images
- Total Number of samples Required: 2
Wish this blog post will be help. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. ITCIndia team looking forward work with you and get better together!
Mr. Puneet Sharma | Call: 08196980555 | E-mail: ITCIndiaOne@Gmail.Com
Get Instant Quotations, Fill the Enquiry form:
Mechanical Strength Testing In India, Mechanical Strength Testing in Mumbai, Mechanical Strength Testing in Chennai, Mechanical Strength Testing in bangalore, Mechanical Strength Testing in Pune, Mechanical Strength Testing in Delhi, Mechanical Strength Testing in kolkata, Mechanical Strength Testing in Ahmedabad
Mechanical Strength laboratories, Mechanical Strength Test Labs, NABL approved test labs for Mechanical Strength, list of labs under Mechanical Strength, list of testing laboratories in india for Mechanical Strength, list of approved testing laboratories in india for Mechanical Strength, list of approved testing labs in india for Mechanical Strength, who do Mechanical Strength testing, what are the Parameters Required under Mechanical Strength testing, How to check in Mechanical Strength, what to check in Mechanical Strength, Who will do testing in Mechanical Strength, Why to check in Mechanical Strength, Why testing is necessary under Mechanical Strength, WHAT is Mechanical Strength Testing, need/requirement in Mechanical Strength, need/requirement in Mechanical Strength Testing, need/requirement under Mechanical Strength, need/requirement under Mechanical Strength Testing