EMC EMI Testing Laboratory ITC INDIA
ITC India also providing all electrical equipment generates some degree of electromagnetic emission as a side effect during operating condition. It also has the potential to be affected by incident electromagnetic energy Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing ensures that any electrical or electronic product and appliance will operate without any malfunction in a electromagnetic environment at designed level of efficiency itself disturbing the operation of other components of the system.
The main sources of the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) are unwanted electromagnetic radiations and electromagnetic waves. The entire electrical and electronic product emits high frequency wave during operation. If the level of the emission of is high and it will close enough to another device then it will degrade the efficiency of system.An electromagnetic interference may be an electromagnetic noise, an unwanted signal or a change in the propagation medium.
ITC INDIA is known Asia as the industry leading provider of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) engineering and compliance services. Our Program Managers and Subject Matter Experts work closely with you, conducting extensive technical reviews to determine your needs and provide a customized service. Whatever you require to speed your product to market — engineering, design analysis, testing, technical training — ITC INDIA will customize solutions to meet all of your needs. We offer a wide range of EMC and EMI services to seamlessly take your design from concept to final product.
With the largest global network of 23 EMC testing labs, ITC INDIA provides the capacity, proximity and engineering resources to streamline your EMC compliance testing process for any market you want to reach.
We hold a long list of EMC accreditations from around the world. Our queue times are as fast as 3 days and we provide a 24-hour turnaround on quotes. We offer both open and fully sheltered sites, fully anechoic and semi-anechoic chambers, with site size ranging from 3 meters to 10 meters.
ITC INDIA is the leading provider of immunity and susceptibility testing. We offer the world’s largest network of EMC facilities to test products quickly and expertly.
While most global markets require proof of EMC emissions compliance, currently, the European Union is the only major market that also requires proof of immunity (EMI). Products destined for the European market must comply with EN and IEC standards that specify EMC Immunity performance.
- +/- 15 kV Contact Discharge, +/- 30 kV Air Discharge
- Humidity Temperature controlled rooms and lab
- Waveform verification target with 1 GHz Oscilloscope
- Various ESD tips from standard IEC/EN test to tips designed for automotive
- Use of dual directional power meter and probes for Forward, Reverse and Net power measurements for every test
- Fixtures specifically designed per standards to improve repeatability.
- Specific equipment per standard used for testing to ensure proper testing and repeatability
- Can perform testing to Ford, GM, Chrysler, Fiat, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Audi, ISO and other BCI standards
- Uniform field per IEC/EN specification
- Varity of modulations (AM, FM, Pulsed)
- Field strengths designed for >200 V/m at a distance of 1m CW or pulsed from 1-18GHz
- Calibrated fields available up to 18 GHz
- 1kW amplifier from 80 MHz- 1 GHz
- 250W amplifiers from 1 GHz - 18 GHz
- 500W amplifier from 10 kHz - 200 MHz
- 5M EMC Chamber- Capabilities from 26 MHz to 18GHz. Can be used for testing in accordance to: SAE, ISO, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Audi, Fiat, Honda, Mazda, SAE J1113, SAE J551
- Typical industry standards include Automotive, GM 5097, 3100, DC 10614REV A, Ford AB/AC, Nissan, Mazda, Fiat, Honda, Audi, Chrysler, SAE, ISO, Mazda
EMC / EMI Engineering Services
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) Analyses of Systems and Platforms
- EMC Control Plan
- EMI and EMC Analysis
- EMI and EMC Design and Compliance Assessments
- Equipment EMI Design
- Independent EMI/EMC Reviews
- NARTE Certified Engineers
- Performance Requirements Definition and Flow Down
- Requirements Gap Analysis
- Risk Mitigation Plans
- System EMC Design
- Test Procedures and Corrective Action
Electrostatic Discharge Gun
Specification:Conforms to IEC/EN 61000-4-2Parameters value Air-discharge: 200 V to 30 kV (in 100 V steps)Contact-discharge: 200 V to 30 kV (in 100 V steps) Pr-programmed settings for IEC/EN 61000-4-2Accuracy better than ±5% (stabilized)
Combination wave pulse 1, 2/50 - 8/20 μs (Hybrid-Surge pulse)Pulse conforms to IEC/EN 61000-4-5Parameter Value Pulse voltage (open circuit) : ±200 V to 4.4 kV (in 1 V steps)Pulse current (short circuit) : ±100 A to 2.2 kAImpedance : 2/12 ΩPolarity: positive / negative / alternate Pulse repetition : 10 s, up to 600 s (in 1 s steps)Test duration : 1 to 9999 pulses, continuous Phase synchronization : asynchronous, synchronous 0 to 359º (in 1º steps)Coupling : external / internal
Harmonics & Flicker Measuring System
- Complete test system for IEC 61000-3-2 and -3-3
- Single phase system up to 16 A
- Simulated flicker impedance, no need for expensive physical impedance
- Parameters value
- Power output (AC mode) : 5,000 VA
- Voltage AC, two ranges : 0-150 V and 0-300 V
- Maximum current (low range) : 37.0 Amps, 110 Amps peak repetitive
- Maximum current (high range) : 18.5 Amps, 96 Amps peak repetitive
- Frequency range (AC mode) : 16 – 1000 Hz
- Power output (DC mode) : 3,500 watts
- Voltage DC, two ranges : 0-200 V and 0-400 V
- Coupling unit
- Number of phases : 1
- Measurement channels : 4
- EUT connector : Front panel CEE 77
- EUT connector : Rear panel Terminal block
- Maximum voltage : Front panel 240 Vac
- Maximum current : Front panel 16 Arms
- Maximum voltage : Rear panel 300 Vac
- Maximum current : Rear panel 40 Arms (200 A Pk for 10 ms)
- Supply power : Voltage 115/230 Vac +/- 10%
- Supply power : Current <0.5 A
- Supply power : Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 89 x 427 x 560 mm
- Weight : 5 kg
We are waiting for your earliest reply.
You can call or write us for any clarification.
Thanks & Regards,